Modmacro is excited to announce the upcoming launch of Matthew Smith’s latest book. It’s titled Simple Business Advice: Focused Recommendations That Will Make You a Better Business Owner. It will be released to the general public on June 1, 2017, and will be available in both print and digital formats. It will be published by Maven Publishing USA, a boutique publishing house specializing in non-fiction works by business owners (read the latest press release here).
Business advice abounds. Everybody has an opinion about the “right” way to do things, and what you “should” do as a small business owner. The goal of Simple Business Advice is not to tell you what to do, but to make you think about what you do and why you do it. You may not agree with all of the advice in this book, but we guarantee your thinking will be challenged.
Another benefit of this book is that all of the recommendations are simple and actionable for almost any small business owner. They don’t require any specific expertise and won’t cost you a bunch of money, but they will make you a better business owner.
The publication of this book is made possible by our small business partners who have come on board as sponsors. We are grateful for their involvement. They are:
- Mike Merwin of VitalChurch Ministry: An experienced team of pastors who are called to the unique ministry of revitalizing churches through times of transition or crisis.
- Mark Grisafe of M. Grisafe Architects: An architectural design firm providing residential and commercial design services in Long Beach, Irvine, Signal Hill, Los Alamitos, and nearby.
- Sabrina Conway of Lil’ Chit-Chat Speech and Language Therapy: Partnering with Southern California families to provide premier, in-home pediatric speech and language services
- Matthew Grisafe of AV Programming Associates: Certified Crestron programming, design support, lighting programming, and Crestron system evaluations in San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles County.
- Michal Bohm of BM Windows San Diego: Top rated supplier and installer of replacement windows and doors in the San Diego area. Guiding the process from consultation to project completion.
Matthew Smith had this to say about the book’s upcoming launch: “I am getting excited as we get closer to the release date of Simple Business Advice! This book has been in the works for a while now, and it is great to see it come together. I am grateful for all of our sponsors who have partnered with us to make the book happen, as well as our publishing partner, Maven Publishing. I am also thankful for the opportunity to share what I’ve learned over my years of working closely with so many small businesses across a very diverse set of industries. I’m hoping this book will be a helpful resource for many small business owners across the country.”
For more information about Simple Business Advice, visit the book’s website.
If you’d like to receive occasional updates about the book and other happenings at Modmacro, add your email address to our mailing list here.