Christmas is a busy time for many people and businesses alike, but the entire staff at Modmacro made it a priority to get together last weekend to celebrate the Christmas season and another great year in business. We had an amazing meal at local Italian eatery Rustico Ristorante in Murrieta. Matt Smith, CEO of Modmacro, offered a year-in-review, highlighting some of the company’s accomplishments in the form of a top ten list. Here is that list:
- We completed a book project with client AV Programming Associates. We edited, published and organized the successful launch party for the book’s release.
- Modmacro merged with graphic design company, J. Gregory Studios. Jerry Lund became the new Creative Director of Modmacro, allowing us to expand our services to the area of print design.
- Matt Smith was interviewed for featured article in the international business magazine Finance Monthly.
- Businessing Magazine, an online magazine for small business owners and entrepreneurs, was launched by Modmacro and continues to grow in readership.
- The company hired Emily Lund as an Executive Assistant.
- We celebrated four years in business.
- Matt Smith was interviewed on the popular radio show Monday Morning Radio about Businessing Magazine.
- Phil Loya was hired as a full-time Web Developer for the company.
- Modmacro was awarded the Silver Medal in the category of Best Web Design Company by the La Jolla Village News in their annual Readers Choice Awards.
- The company celebrated the completion of 500 projects.
The night was full of great conversation, good food and Christmas spirit! As we look forward to a new year, it was good to be reminded of the past year’s successes and anticipate how we can make next year even better, for our own business and our clients’ businesses.