What happens when a reputable home improvement company in San Diego partners with Modmacro to drive growth?
A massively upgraded, mobile-responsive website provides visitors with useful product information and helps them select the right replacement windows and doors for their San Diego home. Top Google searches lead to an increase in website traffic. Their position in the San Diego market begins to shift quickly.
The company grows, tripling the size of its sales and installation teams, doubling the size of its office and warehouse, and reaching record revenues, while serving hundreds of homes in San Diego each year. Positive reviews and testimonials stream in on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and other review sites. The company builds a reputation as a leader in the industry and attracts customers with larger projects like apartment complexes, a hospital, and boutique hotels. It begins receiving attention and awards from top industry publications like Door and Window Market Magazine and W&D Magazine.
More and more San Diego homeowners have the pleasure of finally experiencing a free in-home sales call that doesn’t involve pushy, high pressure tactics, and BM Windows becomes a serious leader in the marketplace.
The Process of Creating a Marketing Success Story
The owner of BM Windows in San Diego, like many small business owners, was initially hesitant to shift his company’s marketing efforts from direct mail advertising, print coupon placement, and trade shows, to a more targeted manner of reaching customers through digital marketing. His independent replacement window company in the competitive San Diego market was doing well, but at the expense of the owner’s quality of life. He was spending his weekends at home shows, and the ROI on his print advertising was not particularly great for the amount of the effort and expense involved. BM Windows made the intentional shift to all digital marketing and has never looked back!
Modmacro rebranded BM Windows with a new logo that better represented their business, redesigned their website to be faster and mobile-friendly, and greatly expanded the amount of content on their website, creating a massive resource to attract and help inform potential customers. In addition to the information typically found on a service company’s website, we added several unique features to the BM Windows website such as:
- A custom Design Center that allows visitors to “try out” different window and door styles in a home that looks like theirs
- Two informative eBooks that can be downloaded for free
- A Location Finder that provides visitors with a map pointing out the homes near them that have had their windows replaced by BM Windows
- An expansive FAQs section
Modmacro also regularly updates the blog on the company site, which now contains several hundred posts, and manages the company’s Facebook page. Informative and practical postings have created new fans that span far beyond just their immediate service area and give potential customers the opportunity to discover more about the company and what they stand for.
Over the past several years, the company has increasingly allowed Modmacro to drive their marketing strategy and has relied on our expertise to grow their online presence. As a result, they have received publicity and recognition that has established them as a leader in the field of replacement windows and doors, both locally and nationally. This has brought BM Windows a steady stream of quality leads, resulting in millions of dollars’ worth of work.
Notable Awards and Media Appearances
- Named top performing dealer by Anlin, a respected window and door manufacturer, for multiple years
- Named one of the fastest growing dealers by Door and Window Market Magazine for multiple years
- Named Dealer of the Year for excellence in customer service by W&D Magazine for multiple years
- Owner interviewed on Monday Morning Radio, a national radio show
- Owner interviewed by SuperbCrew, a popular website and online community that highlights innovative companies
- BM Windows’ website awarded a Gold in the AVA Digital Awards, a Silver in the Communicator Awards, an Honorable Mention in the Hermes Creative Awards, 3rd Place for Construction Company Web Design in the Vega Digital Awards, and a Gold in the MarCom Awards
- BM Windows’ eBook won Gold in the dotCOMM Awards, Honorable Mention in the Hermes Creative Awards, and earned permanent inclusion in Businessing Magazine’s online bookstore.
- Newly designed company logo received a Platinum award in the MarCom Awards and a Silver in the Communicator Awards
- Blog earned an Honorable Mention in the MarCom Awards
- Facebook presence awarded an Honorable Mention in the Ava Digital Awards
- Design Center won Platinum for Website Interactive Capabilities in the dotCOMM Awards, Gold for Experimental Website in the Horizon Interactive Awards, and 2nd Place for Website Animation in the Vega Digital Awards
- Featured multiple times in Businessing Magazine, a national business publication
- Press releases picked up by hundreds of media outlets and featured in Google News
Most importantly, new business is pouring in consistently, and all the owner has to do is wait for the phone to ring and respond to the leads that come in through their website. No more home shows, no more mailing lists, no more print ad placements. Just targeted digital marketing that puts BM Windows in front of the right customers in the right places. All with a fully managed, boutique experience from the Modmacro team.