We’re getting excited here in the Modmacro office! It’s almost time to officially release Matthew Smith’s latest book, Simple Business Advice: Focused Recommendations That Will Make You a Better Business Owner. June 1st is the day the book will be available to the public in both print and digital formats from popular book sellers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
If you know Modmacro CEO and Simple Business Advice author Matthew Smith at all, you know he has no shortage of opinions when it comes to how to run a business. He regularly consults with small business owners on everything from small business marketing to budgeting to client relations. Never OK with the status quo, Matthew is constantly pushing himself and others to be better business owners in order to make their businesses more successful. He has condensed many of his thoughts about business ownership and business operations in this book of focused, actionable advice.
In talking about this latest book, Matthew said, “Not everyone will agree with every piece of advice I offer in Simple Business Advice…and that’s OK. The point is to get people thinking critically about what they do and why they do it when it comes to running their small businesses. The advice I give in this book can be applied by business owners in any industry, and like the title says, it’s simple advice—meaning anyone should be capable of applying it to their particular small business.”
We’d like to thank our publishing partner, Maven Publishing, for all their help in taking this book from idea to finished product, as well as the book’s sponsors:
- Mike Merwin of VitalChurch Ministry: An experienced team of pastors who are called to the unique ministry of revitalizing churches through times of transition or crisis.
- Mark Grisafe of M. Grisafe Architects: An architectural design firm providing residential and commercial design services in Long Beach, Irvine, Signal Hill, Los Alamitos, and nearby.
- Sabrina Conway of Lil’ Chit-Chat Speech and Language Therapy: Partnering with Southern California families to provide premier, in-home pediatric speech and language services
- Matthew Grisafe of AV Programming Associates: Certified Crestron programming, design support, lighting programming, and Crestron system evaluations in San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles County.
- Michal Bohm of BM Windows San Diego: Top rated supplier and installer of replacement windows and doors in the San Diego area. Guiding the process from consultation to project completion.
If you aren’t already on the Modmacro mailing list, and want to be informed about things like book release dates, as well as other important news and announcements from our web design and digital marketing company, you can sign up here.