Kill the Noise was published on June 1st to all the major book retailers (see the list). Within days of the launch, my new book ranked on Amazon’s Bestseller list in two categories.
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business / Small Business
- Management & Leadership / Decision-Making & Problem Solving
Earning “Amazon Bestseller” status requires ranking amongst the top books for a specific period. And Kill the Noise has already made the list for several of those periods across multiple days. To better understand how Amazon tracks these rankings, here’s how they describe the Small Business Bestsellers list:
“These lists, updated hourly, contain bestselling items. Here you can discover the best Small Business books in Amazon Best Sellers, and find the top 100 most popular Amazon Small Business books.”
Wondering Who Else Was On the List?
The rankings are constantly changing, but here are a few of the bestselling books that have shared the list over the past few days:
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Barbara Corcoran (of Shark Tank fame)
- Small Business for Dummies by Eric Tyson
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
Take a Look
If you haven’t checked out Kill the Noise yet, I encourage you to take a look. Is it the absolute best business book ever written? No. But I hope you’ll discover some valuable insights that help you operate your small business with less distraction and more focus.
Thanks again to our awesome publishing partner, Maven Publishing USA. If you’re looking for a boutique publishing house for your non-fiction work I recommend you contact Jessica today.
Kill the Noise was made possible with the support of the following sponsors: